- The Food Bar is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you make an enquiry, we need to know your full name, email address and phone number. This allows us to respond to your enquiries.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database; you can check, update or remove your personal details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We use a technology called 'cookies' as part of a normal business procedure. Cookies are small text files that are created by a web server and stored on your computer when you visit a website. They don’t do anything i.e. they are not executable code and can only be read by (you and) the website that created them. You can view and edit the cookies on your computer like any other text file using a text editor (the contents are usually just strings of unique identifiers and date / timestamps). The website that created the cookie can read the contents when you are at their website.
- All the major browsers allow you to block cookies and delete those that have already been created on your computer; usually within the 'Tools' section of the browser. These tools allow you to specify which cookies you will accept by type and often by specific websites using an exception list e.g. you can block all cookies and then list the website from which you will accept cookies. There are also a wide choice of browser add-ins that you can install if you wish greater control over persistent cookies.
- We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
- If you have any questions about privacy, please send us an email at email@example.com.